Preparing for Flight

In researching my new camera in more depth, I discovered that it has a radically different sensor type than I'm used to, than most DSLR's have. The differences should be enough to radically change my workflow (for the better). So... in order to find the best one, I did what any logical thinking person would do. I did a science experiment. :D

I compared 3 new workflows to my old tried-and-true method and a control. From this, I was able to tell that I do indeed need to change my workflow in order to make the most out of the benefits of the new sensor. Old dogs can learn new tricks.

Obviously the quality of this image does not reflect some of the finer details that I was using to base my decision, but you get the point of my madness.

McKenna DuffyComment